About Gilbert Hospital
Gilbert Hospital opened in February 2006 and was the first full-service, acute care hospital in the Town of Gilbert.
We are open 24 hours a day, seven days a week and offer a complete array of hospital services. Gilbert Hospital is pioneering in its focus on emergency medicine and the rapid, accurate and compassionate care our entire staff provides.
Gilbert Hospital is the only hospital in the Valley that guarantees “Door to Doc in 31 Minutes.” In 2013, the emergency department treated more than 20,000 patients and 97% of those were seen by a Board Certified Physician in less than 31 minutes and the average wait time was 6 minutes.
A Patient-Focused Approach Is Our Number One Goal
At Gilbert Hospital our patient-focused approach is intended to promote the highest level of patient outcomes and satisfaction. Everyone is unique, and we provide individualized care to each of our patients.
- We have a “team approach” to care; each patient has a team of staff members assigned to caring for their needs, our patients always come first.
- All of our Emergency and inpatient rooms are private; they are made for comfort and patient privacy.
- We are the original “Door to Doc in 31 Minutes” hospital; our doctors have kept their promise of seeing patients in the first 31 minutes of entering our front doors.
- We are dedicated to making you feel at home; we like to think of ourselves as a family.
- We are known for our “no wait” emergency room. Patients are immediately triaged upon arrival and taken back to one of our private emergency care rooms. We would rather you be waiting for results, not waiting to be seen.
The mission of Gilbert Hospital is to provide the highest quality health care services to the communities we serve in a compassionate and caring environment.
Gilbert Hospital will distinguish itself as a leader in redefining health care delivery and will be recognized for the passion of its people and partners in providing quality, innovative care to the patients it serves in southeast Maricopa and northern Pinal counties.
Service We strive to anticipate and meet the needs of our patients, physicians, and co-workers.
Patient First We strive to deliver the best to every patient every day. The patient is our first priority in everything we do.
Integrity We communicate openly and honestly, build trust and conduct ourselves according to the highest ethical standards.
Respect We treat each individual, those we serve and those with whom we work, with the highest professionalism and dignity.
Innovation We embrace change and work to improve all we do in a fiscally responsible manner.
Teamwork System effectiveness is built on the collective strength and cultural diversity of everyone, working with open communication and mutual respect.